Me and my girlfriend went on a fairly last minute trip to Las Vegas this week for 3 nights. It was her reading week and I found a pretty awsome deal, so we went.
I had been a couple times before, but not really for years, so lots of new things.
Some things we did:
- The Star Trek Experience, museum, 4D theater, simulator ride, quarks bar
- Stratosphere rides, both involve hanging off the side of the tall tower, was pretty cool.
- Walking through and around almost every major hotel/casino on the strip.
- The dueling pianos at New York New York, really awsome!
- Treasure Island pirates show
- Mystere by Cirque Du Sole. My first Cirque show, it was amazing.
- Coca Cola store, I bought a bunch of stuff
We really didn't gamble, drink or club, we weren't really into it.